This is one recipe you MUST TRY! Even if you have never tried bliss balls before I would encourage you to give this recipe a crack and I promise you won’t be disappointed! They taste like carrot cake batter… but healthy!
Gluten free, grain free, refined sugar free, raw & vegan!
Even better, the recipe is seriously simple, just throw all the ingredients into the food processor, blend and roll!
- 1 ½ cups shredded coconut
- 2 small carrots finely diced
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup cashews
- ¼ cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor
- Blend for 3-4 minutes until the mixture clumps together to form a ball
- Roll into bliss balls and in desiccated coconut