So I have lots of things to tell you all about, plenty to do with the discovery of a new friend, a like-minded person by the name of Katie, who is as passionate about holistic wellness as Carrie Bradshaw is about shoes! Katie runs her own business, called Thrive Fitness and Wellbeing (check it out, check it out, check it out!) and on the weekend I was lucky enough to attend Katie’s first ever seminar, where I learnt HEAPS! I am literally bursting with things to share with you, so stay tuned in the coming days and weeks for:
- What I learnt at Katie’s seminar, including raw recipes for ice cream, cacao bliss balls, green smoothies, raw cheesecakes, avocado chocolate mousse, homemade almond milk and detoxing tonics.
- Some new recipes from me:
- Grain-free, gluten free, sugar free, paleo banana muffins
- Hearty tomato and chickpea soup
- Simple quinoa porridge with banana and walnuts
- Gratitude journals
- Books to read
- Activating nuts and grains
- More inspirational quotes
- Much, much more
Let me know if there is anything you want me to post about, any comments or any questions you have for me!
In the mean time, check out Katie’s blog, keep healthy and happy,