Just a quick reminder and some motivation this morning that food DOES matter, it matters a LOT.
- Food is your life force, your energy and your vibrance.
- The food you put into your body determines the output your body produces.
- Food can either nourish, replenish and nurture your body or it can harm, damage and deplete your body.
- Good foods come from nature, are not processed and are not wrapped in five layers of plastic.
- Good foods are vibrant, fresh, organic and simple.
- Good foods don’t need an ingredients list that is 200 words long.
- Food is either your best friend or your biggest enemy, depending on how you choose to view it.
- Food is the best, simplest and most effective medicine we have available to us.
- Good food should be on top of your list of priorities, not the bottom.
- Food has the potential to either enormously extend or seriously decrease your life expectancy.
- Food is never, was never and never will be the enemy, we NEED food as much as we want it.
- Man-made, lab-made food is convenient, but is is not good food.
- Good food is prepared in your kitchen, with your love and your ingredients.
- The food you eat is one of the most important choices you make every day, so make the right one!
Keep healthy, Erica :) xx