Smoothies and summer are perfect combination, although smoothies anytime are pretty fabulous! Anyway, I whipped this up the other day and it was delicious. It is quite similar to my Berry Blast Smoothie, but with a few differences. Smoothies are the perfect way to add some goodies into your diet without having to eat mountains of food. Here is the simple and delicious recipe for my Goji & Raspberry Super Smoothie:
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- Handful goji berries
- 1 Tsp organic coconut oil
- Sprinkle chia seeds (to your liking)
- A handful of almonds (or any other nuts or seeds)
- Organic almond milk to mix to smooth consistency.
Picture to come later, when I get back to a computer!